Why our clinic can help you:
Our clinic offers a unique set of services. Although ‘TMJ’ is the most common condition identified by patients, it is a component of craniofacial pain which also includes chronic head and facial pain, recurrent headaches, migraines and neck pain. At our clinic, we understand these conditions are usually a symptom of a greater underlying problem. Successful treatment is based on identifying that underlying core problem. We have developed a proven process for the diagnosis and treatment of craniofacial pain (TMJ, headaches, facial pain) and treatment of sleep disorders (sleep apnea, snoring) without surgery. Our practice is focused solely on improving the quality of life for children and adults suffering from craniofacial pain and sleep apnea. We use the latest technological advances and provide non-surgical therapies and treatment options.
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, please call us and schedule a consultation for an assessment to be able to help you:
- Do you or your child wake with a sore jaw or unexplained head pain?Do you grind you teeth, or hear your child grinding?
- Are you or a loved one CPAP intolerant?
- Do you or your child snore or wake up suddenly at night?
- Does your child wet their bed or been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)?
- Are headaches or ear pain a routine part of your day?